Owners corporation


Private owners maintenance issue?

It is important you know the difference.


Body-Corporate Managers / Owners Corporation Managers

If you live in an apartment block you will have an owners corporation manager.
Your owners corporation manager is employed by the owners corporation committee, the group of owners appointed to manage the and take an interest in the day to day running of your building.

Your owners corporation manager makes sure that your common power,gas, & water accounts are paid, that your building is correctly insured, and that the day to day issues that affect the common or overall operation of your site are managed efficiently, effectively and professionally.
Your manager will also play an important part in the day to day maintenance of your site where common or building structure issues arise.

If your sewer drain is blocked and overflowing you should contact your owners corporation manager, they in turn will send a work order to a suitably experienced Plumbing Contractor such as us.
 kilburn Plumbing has been servicing owners corporation sites for many years.

We provide general plumbing maintenance for all common area or common facility installations within your property.

We try to keep away from providing service to individual apartment owners for so called private service work.

Due to our 100% commitment to our owners corporation clients we endeavour to provide the fastest turn around time possible where maintenance plumbing issues are concerned, if we spend time dealing with private service work for individual property owners we are not able to commit the required  amount of attention to our owners corporation clients.

We advise that if you have and individual issue such as a leaking tap inside your apartment that your contact your local plumber.
you may wish to contact our office and we will recommend a local plumber that should be able to assist with your requirements.
03-94280056 any time 

Common or Private.
That is the most important thing to consider before call to report a maintenance issue affecting you or your building.

A general rule to consider is that if the problem is only affecting your apartment the problem may not be an owners corporation problem.
Such as a leaking tap within your bathroom, don't call your owners corporation manager to report this fault contact your real-estate agent or if you are the property owner contact your own local plumber.

If the issue is an emergency, out of hours or if the issue is causing damage to a common area, another apartment or causing damage to the building its self contact your owners corporation manager straight away.

If you are having problems with your owners corporation,
your owners corporation manager, or you require information in relation to an owners corporation matter you should contact

  Site Map